Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Here is the birthday boy!! And his cake does not have a pink flower on it. That was my attempt to make a red poinsettia...buttercream frosting doesn't do red well.
A few friends joined us for dinner at the Barbacoa.

Kelly & Jennifer

Tracy & Jadd

Something about the El Grande was spoke of here (more about that once I have copies of Jennifer's photo's).

Jennifer reliving her allergic reaction to parsley!

The 3 steps to milk tasting: Look, Smell, Taste. Kelly is our very own, in-house, milk connoisseur. This particular glass was a very nice vintage.

Jennifer's reaction to my dessert! It WAS good.

The gang full of good food!
After dinner Jadd & Tracy "shared" their gift to Kris...a very nice bottle of wine.
There is a very good story behind this one that Jadd is still feeling a little guilty about.
On Sunday we kept celebrating...joining the fam at the Ram...I am such a poet. Gramp sat next to Kris to keep him in line!

The best part of the meal!!! The mile-high mud pie!

Gramp, Kris, Granny, Mom, Dad and Grandma Melva joined us in celebrating!


1 comment:

girlfriday said...

I'm so glad you're posting these pictures. It helps me feel like I was there.

If I would have been invited.

If.