Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jamesy turnes One!!!

James Duke's 1st birthday!
I hope Kelly and Jennifer don't mind but the next 5 pictures are comical. I think that any one of these would make for the perfect Christmas card photo. 2 boys, a dog, the holidays and chaos!!
As you can tell James wasn't diggin his birthday hat at which time Bluebell walked by and put the candle out with her tail.....
I'm not quite sure how many drinks Jennifer and Kelly have had at this point?
We almost got this one but I got part of Anna's head in the shot and I think Wyatt was done taking pictures.
This one speaks for itself.....

James did like his birthday hat...just not when it was actually on his head.

Big brother!

A man after Uncle Jadd's own heart. I believe I have a picture of Uncle Jadd with the same chocolate induced coma look (if there really is such a thing) in his eyes...I believe it was in front of the chocolate fountain at Aunt Kate's wedding.
The birthday boys....
Since I couldn't get everyone to look at the camera at the same time here is a shot with Anna...
Here is the same shot with Nanna looking at the camera...
Gee are you guys related?
Say cheese!!!
This is James coming down off of the sugar high and showing off his vocal talent.

2 comments:

"Molly McGee" said...

I had no idea you have a blog! What have I been missing out on??? You're right, I do LOVE these photos! So wish I could've been there :(

Oh, this is Leslie, by the way. Wondering about the name molly mcgee? You can check out my blog to figure it out:
oldtimeradiogirl.blogspot.com

JEB said...

Leah - those are great and so are you. I think I might just use one of those photos for our Christmas photo!