Tuesday, June 2, 2009

blog update

I can't believe how much time can go by between posts. It seems like we are always posting catch-up entries. Of course, I think Leah is cooking another one of those up, but I would like to start making a point to make these more regular so that they are more valuable for those of you who still check this out. We'll see how that works, but I am hoping to do more of this during the summer since our travelling may be a little more limited this year due to available time off. I cna say that they probably all won't contain pretty pictures, like Leah typically includes with all of her posts, but they should provide more regular information on what is going on with us.

I think the first of these regular entries will come this weekend, as we try to capture a busy summer weekend in Boise. It seems like we have quite a bit going on this weekend, and hopefully it will help everyone understand why we love living here so much and why this is such a great time of year to live in Boise.

No comments: