Friday, September 14, 2007

Under the Tuscan Sun...almost!




Well, since Kris started this I thought I would take a stab at this whole blogging thing. I also wanted an excuse to try and post a picture as well.


For those of you who don't know these are our dog-children, Judd & Elway. We will miss them while off on our little adventure...although, I think they will miss us more!!


Well it's 12:28am, I just put Under the Tuscan Sun in the dvd player (for a little inspiration...not that I need any) and will attempt to finish packing....off to Seattle tomorrow...and off to Rome on Sunday! Yippee

2 comments:

girlfriday said...

I was wondering about your dogs. What are you going to do with them?

Oh, have so much fun!!

Kris & Leah said...

Tracy is staying with them...I have a feeling after hanging out with her they aren't going to be thrilled to see us again. They totally love her.... :)