Sunday, September 9, 2007

Welcome to the Adventures of Kris & Leah

Welcome to our new blog! In light of our upcoming trip to Italy for Leah's 30th birthday, we have decided to jump into the 21st century and create our own blog to share information about what we are doing with ayone who may actually be interested. Of course, I would imagine that the first few posts will be dominated by stories and pictures of our Italian experiences, but we are also hoping to use this venue as a way to keep everyone posted with just general things that are going in our lives. We are still just learning about managing this blog, so things may not be super-efficient at first, but hopefully we can continue to get better so this is something that we can really utilize in the future. Also, as with anything else we have to decide on together, we have already had a "discussion" as to what picture we use at the top of the blog, so if you see a picture that does not have us dressed up at Marc Marshall's wedding, you know that Leah has found a better one for all to see. I just hope you enjoy reading this as much as we enjoy doing the things for you to read about.

8 comments:

Tiffany Ford said...

You guys are going to have a blast and I will definitely be interested to see all the wonderful things from your vacation! I have to say that I think your "discussion" went rather well because I like the chosen photo. Have a blast and I'll see you Wednesday, Leah!

Ajit said...

You look cool in that picture, Kris!
I have a suggestion on how to save money on your Italy trip and go to exotic place:

Photoshop your pictures with pictures off the web of regions and sites of Italy. In the process you learn and see so many things that you will decide that you have seen enough of Italy and refund your tickets and car rental and book a trip to Nepal, instead.
Either way, have a great time!

JEB said...

Kris - were you on a motorcycle behind me this morning at the Broadway Exit? I swear it was you under that helmet.

The Peterson's said...

SOOOO jealous of you all!!! I can't wait to hear the stories when you return! Get the perfect Italian itenerary figured out, that way when Nate and I go, we can just use yours! Seriously though, I hope this is the best 2 weeks of your life thus far!

girlfriday said...

Kris and Leah blogging. Will the surprises never end?

Have a ball, kids.

girlfriday said...

PS: I've been using blogger for a couple years, so if you have issues, I might be able to help.

Course I'm not the one with the engineering degree.

Kris & Leah said...

girlfriday - we have a lot to learn from you. I hope our blog is only half as interesting as yours.

Thank you for the offer to help...since this is new to both of us I'm sure we will take you up on your offer to help!! Love you dear...

Unknown said...

Wish I could beam myself over there right now - how exciting! Should have given you both a little blue compass to keep in your pocket - GG loves you both - have fun - be safe!